Fowler & Hammer, Inc. recently completed the final phase of renovation (2017) in the Center for the Arts Building at the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse. This renovation is the first since the original recital hall was built in 1973. Upgrades/Improvements include: Lighting/Electrical, Stage, Seating, and Acoustics.
For more information regarding the Annette Recital Hall renovation, please click here.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE