Fowler & Hammer, Inc. recently completed the final phase of renovation (2017) in the Center for the Arts Building at the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse. This renovation is the first since the original recital hall was built in 1973. Upgrades/Improvements include: Lighting/Electrical, Stage, Seating, and Acoustics.
For more information regarding the Annette Recital Hall renovation, please click here.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!
- MARY, MOTHER OF THE CHURCH PARISH – MEET SUPER SAM
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION