Fowler & Hammer, Inc. recently completed the final phase of renovation (2017) in the Center for the Arts Building at the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse. This renovation is the first since the original recital hall was built in 1973. Upgrades/Improvements include: Lighting/Electrical, Stage, Seating, and Acoustics.
For more information regarding the Annette Recital Hall renovation, please click here.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!