Equal Opportunity Employer
Fowler and Hammer, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to affirmative action.
We do not discriminate against any individual with regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military service, or any other protected status.
Our goal is to provide a diverse and fulfilling work environment free of harassment. Women, minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply for employment.
Current Openings – Updated 8/11/17
This job will consistent of delivering construction materials to Fowler & Hammer, Inc. jobsites within a 2 hour (maximum) radius of La Crosse, Wisconsin. This is local work with a competitive compensation/benefit package.
• Safety & Detail Orientated Individual
• Class A CDL
• Medical Card
• OSHA 10 Certification (Prefered)
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run.
For more details related to the job duties, please contact Brad Lossen at 608-782-6849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Application Form Directions
To apply for a position, please click the “ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION” link found below and fill out the online form.
You will be redirected to a confirmation page after your application has been successfully submitted.
Printed Application Form Directions
1. Save the “PRINTABLE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION” to your computer.
- “Right click” on the link above and choose “Save target as…” or “Save link as…” from the menu that appears.
2. Find the employment application on your computer and double-click the file to open it. It will open with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
3. Fill out the form and print when completed.
4. You may then drop off or mail your application to:
Fowler & Hammer, Inc.
Attn: Job Application
313 Monitor Street
La Crosse, WI 54603