Erik Daily, La Crosse Tribune
As part of a neighborhood revitalization effort, a complete renovation of Powell park including open lawn areas, stone paths, shelter upgrades, and landscaping improvements is underway.
Several other unique features including a historic water fountain and handicap accessible areas are also planned for the new space.
Fowler & Hammer, Inc. expects to complete the project in early Fall of 2017. For more information regarding the Powell Park renovation, please click here.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE