Erik Daily, La Crosse Tribune
As part of a neighborhood revitalization effort, a complete renovation of Powell park including open lawn areas, stone paths, shelter upgrades, and landscaping improvements is underway.
Several other unique features including a historic water fountain and handicap accessible areas are also planned for the new space.
Fowler & Hammer, Inc. expects to complete the project in early Fall of 2017. For more information regarding the Powell Park renovation, please click here.
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE
- THE COMPLETE RENOVATION OF POWELL PARK IN LA CROSSE IS UNDERWAY
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. RECEIVES ANOTHER L.A.O.S.C.H. SAFETY AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES TIME & MATERIALS TO WEIGENT PARK PROJECT
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. IS A PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE AVID COLLEGE READINESS PROGRAM