This week Fowler & Hammer, Inc. broke ground on the new cold storage building at J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. The building will add much needed dry storage space, a new equipment wash bay, and a new oil storage facility. The 17,000+ SF facility is expected to be completed in the Summer of 2017.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE