The village of Stoddard recently completed a $128,000 restroom renovation at the village park shelter.
The renovation upgrades facilities that were originally constructed in 1972. The new men’s and women’s restrooms are more spacious and include double-sinks.
To learn more about this project, please click here to view the original article written in the Vernon County Broadcaster.
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE
- THE COMPLETE RENOVATION OF POWELL PARK IN LA CROSSE IS UNDERWAY
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. RECEIVES ANOTHER L.A.O.S.C.H. SAFETY AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES TIME & MATERIALS TO WEIGENT PARK PROJECT
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. IS A PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE AVID COLLEGE READINESS PROGRAM