The village of Stoddard recently completed a $128,000 restroom renovation at the village park shelter.
The renovation upgrades facilities that were originally constructed in 1972. The new men’s and women’s restrooms are more spacious and include double-sinks.
To learn more about this project, please click here to view the original article written in the Vernon County Broadcaster.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE