Photo Credits: Mitch Reynolds, WIZM News
Weigent Park in La Crosse is receiving several upgrades this summer including a statue dedicated to it’s namesake. Through the generous donations of area companies like Fowler & Hammer, Inc. and private individuals within our community, the statue dedicated to Babe Weigent will be completed in time for the July Central High School reunion/dedication.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE