Fowler & Hammer, Inc. participated in the inaugural La Crosse Public Library Touch-a-Truck event Friday which allows children to explore and get behind the wheel of various work trucks. There were over 350 attendees at this years event and Fowler & Hammer, Inc.’s, Ben Seidel enjoyed showing all the children our company semi (especially the horn). For more information on the event, please click here.
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE
- THE COMPLETE RENOVATION OF POWELL PARK IN LA CROSSE IS UNDERWAY
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. RECEIVES ANOTHER L.A.O.S.C.H. SAFETY AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES TIME & MATERIALS TO WEIGENT PARK PROJECT
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. IS A PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE AVID COLLEGE READINESS PROGRAM