Fowler & Hammer, Inc. participated in the inaugural La Crosse Public Library Touch-a-Truck event Friday which allows children to explore and get behind the wheel of various work trucks. There were over 350 attendees at this years event and Fowler & Hammer, Inc.’s, Ben Seidel enjoyed showing all the children our company semi (especially the horn). For more information on the event, please click here.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE