The La Crosse Public Education Foundation has created an Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) program focused on college-readiness for students from low-income families who are traditionally underrepresented in college enrollment and graduation rates.
The program serves more than 300 students per year within the School District of La Crosse.
Fowler & Hammer, Inc. recognizes the importance of investing in our children’s educational future and makes an annual contribution in support of this program. To learn more about the La Crosse Public Education Foundation and the AVID program, please click here.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE