Photo Credit: Eric Daily, RVMG
Governor Scott Walker toured and spoke about several credits/grants issued at the Dynamic Recycling Expansion jobsite Monday.
This expansion will allow Dynamic Recycling, Inc. to acquire additional recycling equipment bringing work back in house that is currently done internationally.
Fowler & Hammer, Inc. expects the 140,000 SF – 150 job expansion project to be complete in the Spring of 2018.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!