Photo Credit: Eric Daily, RVMG
Governor Scott Walker toured and spoke about several credits/grants issued at the Dynamic Recycling Expansion jobsite Monday.
This expansion will allow Dynamic Recycling, Inc. to acquire additional recycling equipment bringing work back in house that is currently done internationally.
Fowler & Hammer, Inc. expects the 140,000 SF – 150 job expansion project to be complete in the Spring of 2018.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE