Via La Crosse Public Education Foudation:
Emerson Teacher Summer Elston received a $6,480 grant for training on Trauma Informed Schools. Summer and another teacher will receive intensive training that will allow them in turn to provide training to all District staff on self-care techniques to remain well and healthy as they help children who are dealing with adverse childhood experiences. This grant was underwritten in part by Fowler & Hammer, Inc.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!