The University of Wisconsin – La Crosse recently hosted a groundbreaking ceremony for the new Science Labs Building being built by Fowler & Hammer, Inc. The 187,600 SF replacement for Cowley Hall will use 822 tons of rebar and 11,750 cubic yards of structural concrete. The building has an expected completion date of August (2018).
(Photo Credit: University of Wisconsin – La Crosse)
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE
- THE COMPLETE RENOVATION OF POWELL PARK IN LA CROSSE IS UNDERWAY
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. RECEIVES ANOTHER L.A.O.S.C.H. SAFETY AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES TIME & MATERIALS TO WEIGENT PARK PROJECT
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. IS A PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE AVID COLLEGE READINESS PROGRAM