The University of Wisconsin – La Crosse recently hosted a groundbreaking ceremony for the new Science Labs Building being built by Fowler & Hammer, Inc. The 187,600 SF replacement for Cowley Hall will use 822 tons of rebar and 11,750 cubic yards of structural concrete. The building has an expected completion date of August (2018).
(Photo Credit: University of Wisconsin – La Crosse)
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE