Fowler & Hammer, Inc. continues its busy construction season at the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse campus by starting the demolition work for the Center for the Arts building main entrance.
The $1.4 million update will include the replacement of the old retaining wall, staircase, and will include an American Disabilities Act compliant elevator and interior stairway.
Sam Jaekel, Fowler & Hammer, Inc. – Photo Credit: Rory O’Driscoll, La Crosse Tribune
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!
- MARY, MOTHER OF THE CHURCH PARISH – MEET SUPER SAM
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION