Fowler & Hammer, Inc. continues its busy construction season at the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse campus by starting the demolition work for the Center for the Arts building main entrance.
The $1.4 million update will include the replacement of the old retaining wall, staircase, and will include an American Disabilities Act compliant elevator and interior stairway.
Sam Jaekel, Fowler & Hammer, Inc. – Photo Credit: Rory O’Driscoll, La Crosse Tribune
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE