Fowler & Hammer, Inc. continues its busy construction season at the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse campus by starting the demolition work for the Center for the Arts building main entrance.
The $1.4 million update will include the replacement of the old retaining wall, staircase, and will include an American Disabilities Act compliant elevator and interior stairway.
Sam Jaekel, Fowler & Hammer, Inc. – Photo Credit: Rory O’Driscoll, La Crosse Tribune
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE
- THE COMPLETE RENOVATION OF POWELL PARK IN LA CROSSE IS UNDERWAY
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. RECEIVES ANOTHER L.A.O.S.C.H. SAFETY AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES TIME & MATERIALS TO WEIGENT PARK PROJECT
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. IS A PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE AVID COLLEGE READINESS PROGRAM