Equal Opportunity Employer
Fowler and Hammer, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to affirmative action.
We do not discriminate against any individual with regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military service, or any other protected status.
Our goal is to provide a diverse and fulfilling work environment free of harassment. Women, minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply for employment.
NOTE ON EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Fowler & Hammer, Inc. is always looking for well-qualified, talented construction professionals. Please fill out an application regardless of the specific openings listed below.
Current Job Openings as of
* Local Work with Competitive Compensation ($23-$25 per hour) and Benefit Package
* Delivery of construction materials to jobsites within 2 hours of La Crosse
* Safety & Detail Orientated Individual
* Class A CDL Required
* Medical Card Required
* OSHA 10 Certification Preferred
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run.
For more details related to the job duties, please contact Brad Lossen at 608-782-6849 or email@example.com. To fill out an application, please click the link below.
Estimating projects, assembly of RFPs, analyzing contract documents, purchase orders and subcontracts, overseeing shop drawings and submittals
Schedule and manage construction activities with field personnel and subcontractors and monitor scope of work by regular job site visits
Ability to create baseline schedule ensuring required documentation, review weekly job costs and projections, approve all subcontractor and material invoices, assemble quotes from subcontractors and suppliers for execution by administrator, schedule regular progress meetings and demonstrate safety culture
Build strong relationships with customers, key vendors and field personnel by treating all as partners in the project, review the construction project with clients, oversee timely punch list items and completion and timely delivery of all documents
Delegate and monitor work while providing constructive feedback, coordinate all meetings from preconstruction to close out and have the ability to execute without significant oversight the project but possess the ability to seek input when needed
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401K, vacation/sick pay, health/dental insurance. Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related is preferred.
For more details related to the job duties, please contact Nicole Mydy at 608-782-6849 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit a resume/application via the link below.
Online Application Form Directions
To apply for a position, please click the “ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION” link found below and fill out the online form.
You will be redirected to a confirmation page after your application has been successfully submitted.
Printed Application Form Directions
1. Save the “PRINTABLE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION” to your computer.
- “Right click” on the link above and choose “Save target as…” or “Save link as…” from the menu that appears.
2. Find the employment application on your computer and double-click the file to open it. It will open with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
3. Fill out the form and print when completed.
4. You may then drop off or mail your application to:
Fowler & Hammer, Inc.
Attn: Job Application
313 Monitor Street
La Crosse, WI 54603