Equal Opportunity Employer
Fowler and Hammer, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to affirmative action.
We do not discriminate against any individual with regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military service, or any other protected status.
Our goal is to provide a diverse and fulfilling work environment free of harassment. Women, minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply for employment.
NOTE ON EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Fowler & Hammer, Inc. is always looking for well-qualified, talented construction professionals. Please fill out an application regardless of the specific openings listed below.
Current Job Openings as of
(PLEASE FILL OUT AN APPLICATION &
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW)
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW)
Project Administrators at Fowler & Hammer, Inc. will provide support to several Project Managers through all phases of the construction project life cycle.
• Excellent communication skills are required
• Self-starter and the ability to prioritize required
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel required
• Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team
• Ability to learn and adapt to new software
• Associate degree in Construction, Technology, Engineering or Business Management or relevant construction industry experience required
• Working knowledge of commercial construction is preferred
• Ensure all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented and updated
• Confirm bid intents with subcontractors and suppliers
• Help Project Managers with initial project setup, organization, and documentation
• Facilitate project communication and documentation between suppliers, subcontractors, owners, and architects
• Track project specific subcontractor compliance
• Collaborate with Project Manager on project meeting coordination minutes and punch list tracking items
• Assist Accounting in obtaining all paperwork from subcontractors and suppliers to facilitate prompt payment
• Perform other duties as assigned
Benefits include 401K, vacation/sick pay, health/dental insurance.
For more details related to the job duties, please contact Nicole Mydy at 608-782-6849 or email@example.com.
Online Application Form Directions
To apply for a position, please click the “ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION” link found below and fill out the online form.
You will be redirected to a confirmation page after your application has been successfully submitted.
Printed Application Form Directions
1. Save the “PRINTABLE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION” to your computer.
- “Right click” on the link above and choose “Save target as…” or “Save link as…” from the menu that appears.
2. Find the employment application on your computer and double-click the file to open it. It will open with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
3. Fill out the form and print when completed.
4. You may then drop off or mail your application to:
Fowler & Hammer, Inc.
Attn: Job Application
313 Monitor Street
La Crosse, WI 54603