Fowler & Hammer, Inc. issued a grant of $2500 to benefit the Emergency Shelter for the La Crosse Salvation Army at the annual Civic Event. Don and Roxanne Weber were presented with the 2016 Red Shield Community Service Award. Jazz music was provided from Greg Balfany and friends while attendees celebrated raising nearly $60,000 for this great cause.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!