Fowler & Hammer, Inc. issued a grant of $2500 to benefit the Emergency Shelter for the La Crosse Salvation Army at the annual Civic Event. Don and Roxanne Weber were presented with the 2016 Red Shield Community Service Award. Jazz music was provided from Greg Balfany and friends while attendees celebrated raising nearly $60,000 for this great cause.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE