The ClogJam team had another successful Oktoberfest by receiving the Director’s Award – Board’s Choice at the 2016 Maple Leaf Parade. Special thanks to our Logistics Manager, Kasey Boardman for driving the truck/trailer during the parade.
“A simple thank you does not seem to express the gratitude that we have for Fowler & Hammer. By donating the use of the truck we are able to plan out these crazy ideas and see them come to life. We continuously receive compliments from spectators regarding our float throughout the year, I especially love when we mention to the nursing home residents what we did for the parade float there is always a smile and chuckle from them. We also feel so fortunate to know Kasey and have him drive for us. Not only does he drive flawlessly, he has been instrumental helping us with last minute float details. Plus we all think he is just a great guy!
With appreciation and with gratitude, many many thanks for helping us to be the best that we can.”
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE