Former President and Principal of Fowler & Hammer, Inc., Sue Christopherson spoke on the importance of giving back to the community Thursday morning during the Economic Indicators: An Update for the 7 Rivers Region conference held at the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse. For more information relating to this event and the state of our community’s economy, please click here.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE