Fowler & Hammer, Inc. is one of 10 area businesses in the building and construction industry that have provided major financial support for the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Building Champions Trail. The 2.13 mile long trail features Savanna, Mature Oak, and Goat Prairie ecosystems as well as three scenic overlooks.
This new recreational opportunity will be maintained by student athletes from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse.
For more information regarding the UW-L Building Champions Trail, please click here.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!