Fowler & Hammer, Inc. is one of 10 area businesses in the building and construction industry that have provided major financial support for the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Building Champions Trail. The 2.13 mile long trail features Savanna, Mature Oak, and Goat Prairie ecosystems as well as three scenic overlooks.
This new recreational opportunity will be maintained by student athletes from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse.
For more information regarding the UW-L Building Champions Trail, please click here.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE