Nine other companies within the construction industry including Fowler & Hammer, Inc. have partnered with the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse to create a new Hixon Forest trail system called the “Building Champions Trail”.
The 2.13 mile long trail features Savanna, Mature Oak, and Goat Prairie Ecosystems along with three scenic overlooks. For more information/updates on the Building Champions Trail, please click here.
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE
- THE COMPLETE RENOVATION OF POWELL PARK IN LA CROSSE IS UNDERWAY
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. RECEIVES ANOTHER L.A.O.S.C.H. SAFETY AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES TIME & MATERIALS TO WEIGENT PARK PROJECT
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. IS A PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE AVID COLLEGE READINESS PROGRAM