Nine other companies within the construction industry including Fowler & Hammer, Inc. have partnered with the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse to create a new Hixon Forest trail system called the “Building Champions Trail”.
The 2.13 mile long trail features Savanna, Mature Oak, and Goat Prairie Ecosystems along with three scenic overlooks. For more information/updates on the Building Champions Trail, please click here.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!