Nine other companies within the construction industry including Fowler & Hammer, Inc. have partnered with the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse to create a new Hixon Forest trail system called the “Building Champions Trail”.
The 2.13 mile long trail features Savanna, Mature Oak, and Goat Prairie Ecosystems along with three scenic overlooks. For more information/updates on the Building Champions Trail, please click here.
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. COMPLETES THE ANNETTE RECITAL HALL RENOVATION
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. PARTNERS WITH UW-L FOR THE “BUILDING CHAMPIONS TRAIL”
- THE BEST OF LA CROSSE COUNTY – BEST CONTRACTOR
- GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER CELEBRATES DYNAMIC RECYCLING EXPANSION
- LIVE CONSTRUCTION WEBCAM OF THE UW-L SCIENCE LABS BUILDING IS AVAILABLE